Degenerative Diseases Community
what cause bone disintegration on one side ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.

I am 28yrs old, and I have been having chronic pain on my right side since 2001. My symptoms includes headaches, tingling, burning, stinging,etc from head-toe on right side only. I have done so many tests, including MRI of brain, Spinal tap, several chest x-rays, Abdomen & Pelvic CT Scan, Bone density and Head to toe Bone Scan.  
Bone Scan results said, "there is slight deviation of the bladder to the right of midline  and there is mild increased uptake within the sacroiliac joints bilaterally, nonspecific in nature and may be related to degenerative changes. Also, it showed my right side is shorter compared to the left.
So far my prognosis is very poor. All these tests were inconclusive. The strange thing is I'm getting weaker and shorter on my right side. I used to wear size 8 shoes both sides, now I wear 8 on left and 7.5 on right foot.        
p.s I injured myself 7yrs ago. I was swinging a tennis rack, that was when I heard pain on my back, below the sholder . Could that be the cause?  Also I have iron deficiency anemia.  Please help and I would like to hear your point of view. Thanks
sounds like you might be out of alignment somewhere, pelvic or hip, perhaps a chiropractor might be able to tell you is your alignment is on or off. This is just a suggestion worth looking into, but i'm no doctor..and i know some doctors don't like chiropractors.