what else am i facing in the future ?
hi im randy 28yr old female from NJ..i have

L4/L5 there is a disc desiccation and left posterior-lateral disc bulging. bulging disc inimimally encroched on the inferior aspect of the left nerural foramen. the right neural foramen is patent.
L5/S1 there is a disc desiccation and circumferential disc bulging. bulging disc causes moderate left neural foraminal stenosis and mild right neural foraminal stenosis. there are modic type two fatty reparative changed at the end plates. and small focal hemangioma within L5 vertebral body...
impression: spondylosis and disc disease at L4/l5 L5/S1. moderate narrowing at the left neural foramen at l5/s1 secondary to bulging disc...

in other words i have DDD, arthritis, bulging disc and collected blood vessels in my L5, i think? i was just giving my mri results cuz my leg is part numb  cant lift my foot n always muscle craps,all this stuff seems to go hand in hand anyone know WHAT ELSE WILL ALL THIS CAUSE ME AND MY BACK IN THE FUTURE? like i said im 28 and a few yrs ago my mri read the same without the hemangioma and the leg numbing and foot weakness,please email me at ***@****