Degenerative Diseases Community
why do i sound like popcorn
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

why do i sound like popcorn

I'm currently waiting on blood test results to see what's going on. My Dr is testing for autoimmune disorders. I also have a family history of ms. I'm 29 years old, but have felt more like 69 for some time now. When I move I sound like pop corn. Things popping all over my body. I'm in constant pain. I'm always tired. I wake up in the middle of the night in cold sweats that soak me and my bed. I can't tolerate the cold weather. It seems to bite me. The glands in my neck have been huge since I was a kid, but seem to get bigger at night. I have unexplained weight loss. I get headaches and blurred vision sometimes. The right side of my back stays in a constant spasm. Its like solid concrete. The pain from that seems to radiate to the front of my body. My ribs will even hurt so bad it makes me nauseous. I have also had bowel problems for years. Does this sound likesomething anyone else is experiencing? What should I expect to hear from my blood work?
I also have low grade fevers a lot of the time.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Degenerative Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank