Dementia Community
Dizzy, Loss of balance feeling and heaviness in head?

Dementia is a descriptive term for a collection of symptoms that can be caused by a number of disorders that affect the brain. While memory loss is a common symptom of dementia, memory loss by itself does not mean that a person has dementia. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Dementia patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Dementia, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.

For about 6 months, I have been dealing with something that I find difficulty describing it myself. It is always present and extremely unpleasant. I have this constant stiff in my cervical vertebrae, accompanied with an overall heavy sensation in my head plus tingling and achy in my feet. I always have a feeling of unsteadiness and at its worst a feeling of dizziness. The dizzy feeling occurs very abruptly; meaning that I could be standing around, lying around or doing whatever, and I suddenly feel out of it (dizzy). It seems to be at its worst when I am standing, sitting or lying still, and walking. I had tried running or exercise but it does not reduce those symptoms some day it gets worse during and after exercise. I have been seeing 2 Neurologists and they ordered all kind of blood tests, CT scan of head and neck, Lumbar Puncture (test my fluid in spinal), Inner ear test and everything always comes back clear. PLEASE if anyone has similar symptoms to the ones I’ve described, or knowing something about these symptoms, please give me a direction to go in. Thank you very much for reading and replying!
I know its a year later but I just wanted to see if you still have these symptom or if they were resolved.Ive been suffering since January 2013 with all the same symptoms and have been to over 20 Doctors with really no help no relief. I wanted to see how you are doing and if you ever got a DX?