Can a regular dentist extract a tooth and do a root canal on curved roots
ok i wanted to get a new dentist mainly cus i wanted a woman  to do it i tho it would reduse my stress level  but she sent me to an endo  and she told me to go back to my other dentist to fix the decay under my crowns that he put on becuse there is a 5 year warenty  on them  any whoo so i wen to the endo and he wants to charge a lot to do the root canal and to extract the tooth about 2240 $$ and that dose not inclued the crown  and implant.. ..so i went back to my old dentist he says he can do the curved root canal plus he can extract the  tooth too along with other work i need  oh i have to pay the lab fee for the the crowns with decay wich he has not told me how much that will be  ???

so can a  Regular Dentist do this?if so why was isent to an endo from the other dentist?
some dentists do root canals and others dont. its their choice. if you have a complication like a curved root even if your dentist does do root canals she may refer you to a specialist. an endo usually has far more experience and better equipment. as for the cost my dentist would charge around $2000 for the root canal and extraction if they are both molars plus an additional $3000 for the implant/crown.