14 TEETH WITH RC

My wife has gone through 13 RC. Still she is in pain. Dentist says there is crack in her tooth and due to some TRAUMA, all nerves are dead.

When dentist undegoes RC in my wife's tooth she shows me white stuff in the pin, She says that this is due to dead nerves.
After almost 1 year she is pain.Though this new denstist is 6th and we have mean for 3 months , but problem has always added uop rather than reducing.
In 2 of the tooth at front , she had undergone RC and again CROWN was placed.. After 1 week my wife started getting pain in her Tooth with crown, but My dentist kept saying she will adjust or may be this is due to other teeth that was at same side undergoing RC. Just like a  good guys we kept trusiting on her dentist and what she told was ok for us.
Now its almost 3 months passed and I got my wife's BROWN taken out and she is feeling better , she again has same problem with other CROWN that is just on upper side if left half.

I just want to know through my firends, is there any way I can get out from this problem. as every day my wife comes with new pain .

Thankyou
its time for a second opinion. go to another dentist!
I agree---get a second opinion.  If she had trauma she may have a fractured root.  Have the new dentist take an x-ray.  Or sometimes there is more infection at the tip of the root.  An x-ray will show this also.
Thankyou for your comment. Actually this is my 6th Dentist. Yes they have taken x-ray, digital xray.

Lets see how it goes, tomorrow we have an appointment again. Right now she has 2 teeth without crown and 5 teeth under RC . Hopefully I will have clear picture of things by tomorrow.