Dental Health Community
2nd Molar grown in sideways

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

2nd Molar grown in sideways

My 2nd Molar (no wisdom teeth yet) is grown in toward my other teeth pushing them, making them more crooked. I only recently realized how much effect it's done on my teeth, so I will soon get braces. Are the braces used to fix this sideways tooth? If so how is it done because it'd need to be pulled... up/backwards?

And I have a 2nd premolar baby tooth. It's had an X-ray and shows no signs of a new permanent tooth. It very annoying, and not the healthiest. It feels as if I yanked hard enough it'd come out. and its being pushed more inward recently (opposite side of the sideways 2nd molar.)

What do I do...
"Are the braces used to fix this sideways tooth?"  
Yes

"If so how is it done because it'd need to be pulled... up/backwards?"
Let the orthodontist worry about that, its the reason he spent 10 years in school.

As for the primary tooth you still have, that is a perfect question for both your general dentist and orthodontist, as the solution is more case specific.  If the tooth is fine, they would just leave it alone.  If the tooth is problematic, an implant would be the best option typically.