Dental Health Community
2nd time infection

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

2nd time infection

I had a implant that was infected and was removed.  It healed for several months and I just had the post implanted again on Tuesday. It is now Thursday evening and I think It is infected again!  The roof of my mouth burns some and I have a small bump on my gum right under my nostril that is sore to the touch just like last time.  It it my front left tooth.  I have done everything right for sure to prevent any problems.  Why is this happening?  Now what?  Thanks in advance for your answer!  I am scared it hurt so much last time!

This discussion is related to How to get rid of gum disease infection naturally.
Post implant placement procedure generally heals uneventfully, if you take 5days antibiotics and no smoking and alcohol consumption.going back to your dentist to have a post op exam is advised.