Dental Health Community
3 WEEKS AFTER A EXTRACTION OF NUMBER TOOTH 14 ROOT CANAL

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

hi i got my root canal tooth taken out 3 weeks ago i think the root canal failed twice i had it done i delt with it for a long time trying to save it and got alot of use out of it but when it started to hurt again i just said thats it so when i had it pulled it out i thought  it would feel better in a few days but i was wrong its been hurting with lot of pain in the gum area ever since i did that it is feeling better than last week but not completly better yet does anyone know why it still hurts a little it is the tooth in the upper left back area i took amoxacillin and finnished the week supply and have been rinsing with salt water and taking some pain killers if someone can let me know on this that would be great thanks
Going back to your surgeon to have a follow up exam is advised.