Abcessed tooth and swelling under tongue
I have a broken molar that is now abscessed.  No visible bubble but definitely infected.  I have been in immense pain for days. This started Wed night and it is now Sunday.  The dentist couldn't get me in until Monday.

What I have been doing: Tylenol and Ibuprofen. Clove oil on cotton balls. Salt water rinses. A homeopathic oral wound mouth rinse. Drank a couple of beers one day do I could sleep. I also started taking some penicillin that was prescribed for my husband for an wisdom tooth infection.  He never took it because the moved his app up.
It started with sore tooth, then swelling of my cheek near the tooth. Then swelling under my chin as well. And my lymph node in my neck. Last night I was feeling really bad.  I took a NyQuil type product instead of more Tylenol when I went to bed. So I could sleep.  Woke up at 2am and took more ibuprofen. Iced my face.  

When I woke up this morning: the pain in my tooth is less.  The swelling on my cheek is down.  BUT the swelling under my chin (right side) is still there.  AND I have swelling UNDER my tongue. Like a bubble thing. I have a dental app tomorrow.  I am uninsured which is why I have not gone to the ER for pain meds.  But now I am freaked out by the swelling under my tongue.
What should I do?  GO to E.R.  or hold out until tomorrow? Please do not give me a hard time for using DH antibiotics.  He was laid off this week and we lost our insurance.