Hi, I have had an abscess tooth since February I think and I went to a root canal specialist last week on Thursday and he told me to take Amoxicillion on Tuesday but to take it sooner if swelling starts. Well I cant get the antibiotic til tomorrow. And I am afraid the infection has spread to my jaw bone or something, it feels like there is pressure on the left side of my face and alittle swollen. Alittle throbbing as well. I am getting surgery done this week on Thursday. What should I do? What if it has spread to my jaw bone, i am afraid it will spread to my brain :(
Copyright 1994-2016MedHelp International.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.