Dental Health Community
Aching teeth

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Aching teeth

For over 20 years now I have had aching teeth and the dentists I have seen here are puzzled. It starts after I brush as they start aching and then goes to a migraine headache. I thought it was the toothpaste so I stopped it for awhile and used warm water and salt, but still get headaches. When I tried something new and get help I find to back to square one with my teeth. All my teeth are healthy and only had a few cavities in my life. I don't grind and I do go in to my dentist to get cleaning 3 times a year. So I need help! Any dentists out there for any suggestions. thanks..
Hi and welcome. have you tried sensidyne toothpaste. I personally believe sensitive  could lead to a migraine