After making bridge on the teeth the air came out from my teeth while i'm talking
Hello, my dentist removed my 2 front teeth and made bridge on my front teeth, but right now i can feel the air came out from my mouth when i'm talking. I talked to the dentist that there is  a small gap between the teeth and the gum and the dentist said the gum will adjust. is that true?? because it's really inconvenience for me to speak while the air came out. Please anyone can help me?

Thank you
I can advise you more precisely only after a dental examination. After placement of dental bridge it is important that your dental bridge fits perfectly and once it is cemented in place you may need further appointment if any adjustments are needed. After you start eating, talking and smiling with your new bridge if it is uncomfortable it may need to be moved slightly. You may wait for a few days. If it still persists it is best to fix an appointment with your dentist. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!
Anyone tried "oil pulling"? I'm trying it now because I have to wait 5 weeks before my periodontist has the time for deep cleaning.