Dental Health Community
After making bridge on the teeth the air came out from my teeth while i...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

After making bridge on the teeth the air came out from my teeth while i'm talking

Hello, my dentist removed my 2 front teeth and made bridge on my front teeth, but right now i can feel the air came out from my mouth when i'm talking. I talked to the dentist that there is  a small gap between the teeth and the gum and the dentist said the gum will adjust. is that true?? because it's really inconvenience for me to speak while the air came out. Please anyone can help me?

Thank you
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello,
I can advise you more precisely only after a dental examination. After placement of dental bridge it is important that your dental bridge fits perfectly and once it is cemented in place you may need further appointment if any adjustments are needed. After you start eating, talking and smiling with your new bridge if it is uncomfortable it may need to be moved slightly. You may wait for a few days. If it still persists it is best to fix an appointment with your dentist. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!
Blank
Anyone tried "oil pulling"? I'm trying it now because I have to wait 5 weeks before my periodontist has the time for deep cleaning.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dental Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...