BAD SMELL FROM 3RD MOLAR TOOTH
SIR/MADAM
               MY 3RD MOLAR(WISDOM) TOOTH HALF UNDERNEATH  THE SKIN,REMAINING OUTSIDE.ALWAYS FOOD PARTICLES GET STRUCK AT THE POINT OF CONTACT OF SKIN & TOOTH.I USED TO CLEAN REGULARLY,STILL I FIND A BAD FOUL SMELL NEARLY LIKE A **** FOR 24 HRS A DAY.PLEASE TELL THE REMEDY TO RECTIFY IT
                                                   THANK YOU..
Cloves: These are very effective in covering up bad breath. You can simply chew on some of them. Although you might not like their taste, but their oil is very effective in removing bad breath.
Green tea: You can drink unsweetened green tea, as it washes away bacteria from your mouth.

You can have more info on : http://www.identalhub.com/dental-tips-for-getting-rid-of-bad-breath-544.aspx
Some food is still trapped under the flap of skin and is causing the odour. It needs to be removed. Irrigating under and between the skin and tooth might work. You can try using a syrange filled with warm water and direct the flow under the skin between the tooth and skin. Use enough pressure so you get the water into the area where the food is trapped. Keep flushing until it is removed.
Hope this helps.