Bone Infection-accessed gums-pain-help!
I am a 32 year old woman and I take good care of my teeth (ex smoker...).  However, in January 2015 I started to experience severe tooth pain on the left side of my face.  My dentist recommended and ended up performing a root canal.  I continued to experience increasing pain in the area over the next several months, and my dentist could not figure out what was wrong.  Mentioned he saw some ulcerations.

In June the pain became unbearable and I had to see an emergency dentist at a different clinic.  He shaved down the root canaled tooth to help ease pain from biting down and also started a new root canal in the tooth next to it.  I went back for the second half of the new root canal, and he could not finish due to an infection that had taken hold in the area. The pain continued and eventually I developed abscesses that would not go down after taking antibiotics. I have been on 6 antibiotic trials in the past year just to get the swelling down to the point where the dentist can get a better look at or take out the teeth.  These abscesses cause pain on the left side of my face and will drain directly around the side of my root canaled teeth and into my mouth.

I have been in constant pain for so long and its starting to drive me insane.  I cant just keep taking antibiotics without them having any affect (other than making me nauseous).  I am worried about sepsis and this is having serious negative impacts on my personal and work life.

I see my dentist again tomorrow, and I have an oral surgeon referral but the wait list is 3 months...  I can't take much more of this, please help!
Seeing an endodontist is advised.