Dental Health Expert Forum
Bone on Roof of Mouth?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Bone on Roof of Mouth?

I had what seems to be a bad sinus infection for a few days.  Headaches, my teeth hurt, etc.

I felt what I thought was a hard pimple on the roof of my mouth.  It seemed to go down a bit, assessed by my tongue.  Today I went to feel it with my finger and it's like a hard and boney spot.  

Could this be a result from the sinus infection?  From what I've read it sounds like what's called a TORUS?  It seems strange that this would pop up at the same time I'm having what I believe is a sinus infection.

I didn't take anything for the sinuses besides Tylenol.  My teeth are still sensitive and this "bump" isn't going away.  Anything to worry about?

Just for the record, I'm a 45yo female.

Thanks for any insight.