Dental Health Community
"Bump" On Gums?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

"Bump" On Gums?

I was in brushing my teeth about 1/2 hour ago, and noticed a bump on my upper gums, right above my Right Canine.  I had noticed my gums around my canine getting sore yesterdat, but only when pushed or poked...I do not have any "teeth pain".  And, Ive noticed this soreness comes and go every so often, but this is the first time I've noticed a bump.

I do not have Dental insurance, or money to go see one...again...for that matter.  Apprx. 2 Months ago I had a Molar and Wisdom Tooth pulled on the Right Side of my mouth...don't know if that would make a difference in this or not, and had an Xray done of my whole mouth. (XRay machine that wraps around your face).

So, with the back story complete, I guess all thats left is to ask the obvious...

What could it be?  And Should I be worried?  Wouldn't the X-Ray or oral Examination 2months ago turned up something if something was wrong?  Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but...you know how it goes.

Thanx! Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
Tags: gums, bumps on gums, help, worried