Dental Health Expert Forum
Bumps under tongue
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bumps under tongue

A few days ago I noticed a flesh colored bump under my tongue that almost looked like a bubble. It was sore and I kept playing with it with my tongue and eventually I felt it pop and juices came out of it. I thought that was strange and then within the last couple of days more flesh colored bumps appeared under my tongue. (I'm not sure how to describe the area right.. Not ON the tongue but in the area under it behind the teeth and gums). Only one small area feels sore and the others don't. There were like one or two that appeared a little white. I have no idea what these bumps could be or what I should do. I have never had anything like these before and it scares me a little. So if you have any idea what could be going on it would be very appreciated.