Dental Health Community
CHRONIC HEAD AND EAR ACHES

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

CHRONIC HEAD AND EAR ACHES

Last feb. i cracked my tooth on an jolly rancher, the summer I started having unexplained head and earaches that were very severe everyday for 2wks, I had ct scans done and everything. nothing was ever found i tried every type of meds nothing helped.  on the 4th of july I ate some of my moms hot peach cobbler, the pain then went from my tooth, ear and head only on the side of the cracked tooth, I put ambesole on it and it went right away. Feb 2007 i wnt to the dentist because I still new the tooth needed to b fixed, he said either i can pull it or get a root canal done, stupid me choose the rc, THE VERY NEXT DAY AFTER HAVING THE RC DONE, THE HEADACHE CAME BACK!! i went back to the dr who performed it and he said nothing was wrong from looking at the exray all the roots had been taken out, weeks later still having chronic head and ear pain so I told my reg dentist and told him to just pull the damn tooth because i was tired of going through this just to save one tooth, he pulled it and i am still having headaches until this day, its been three months already and I just dont kno what to do!! I cant seem to find a dr that can find out whats wrong with me!!