Can root canal surgery cause bacterial infections
I am having some kind of bacterial infection symptoms for more than 2 months now. Its upper throat burning and pain, mucus accumulation and a very week stomach. As antibiotics are not working as they should, I searched a lot for its causes, and found an article that root canals are extremely bad for our health in long term and cause many diseases.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/18/dangers-of-root-canaled-teeth.aspx

I have a tooth with RCS done on it around 16 years ago. And a few years back I replaced its cap and saw that it is rotten and black in colour but the doctor( dentist ) said it nothing to worry about, also my gums under that tooth is a little blackish in color.

Also I have history of sore throat and tonsils. So please if you can help on this.

Seeing a dentist to rule out dental infection is advised.if there is no evidence of dental infection, you might see a physician.
Your symptoms are typical of GERD (acid reflux).  Call your doctor about getting on something for this and see if it helps.  Since your antibiotics aren't helping with your symptoms...I really doubt there is any infection.  You need to find a new dentist...your current one is not being honest with you!  Teeth that are crowned often develop decay as gums tend to recede over time allowing bacteria to enter under the crown.  Your tooth is decayed and should have been removed, but your dentist sees more money in his pocket by delaying doing the right thing.  Get a new dentist, and call or see your doctor about the acid reflux.  Acid reflux causes stomach acid to back up in the throat which eats away at our esophagus causing burning and pain and often the feeling that you are choking while eating.  Hope this helps and take care.