Cerec & cosmetic dentistry
Is Cerec good for front teeth cosmetic dentistry?  My dentist says he can do all my teeth or however many I want to make my smile better (when the assistant said I could do six teeth, I told her that I learned you never want to do the 'six front" teeth).  I have concerns b/c I was told by another dentist that you never want to do just the six front teeth b/c when you smile the corners usually drop off and it doesn't look good.  How do I know how to choose a good dentist for cosmetic purposes?  I asked my dentist how many he has done, he said over 5,000.  My hygenist told me he is very very good.  When I asked for before and afters he said he didn't have any to provide.  I like the idea of having it done in one day, but am concerned about how it is going to turn out. He also uses Cerec and I was told that his dental assitant is excellent at designing the teeth.   Is Cerec a more conservative that other vaneers that are sent out to dental labs?  I would really like to get my teeth fixed but very confused on how to go about finding the right dentist.  I have already consulted with two other dentists a year ago.  One provided a referral and when the referral show me his teeth I was not impressed.  I need help in finding the right dentist.  Thanks for your help.
Cosmetics of anterior teeth needs to address on many critical issues, such as midline, alignment, phonation, proportion, lip support, and shade. Shade is the least influential factor of overall cosmetics.Some computer sortware can let you see virtual final results, but it's 2 dimentional image, there is always discrepancy.
A cosmetic dentist is supposed to tell you what 's the defect of your present condition. After the correction, what will turn out. Probably the best method is to work on diagnostic cast, which will let you foresee the final outcome. In dentistry, 90% of treatment is predictable.