Dental Health Community
Cerec problems

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Cerec problems

I had a cerec crown put on a tooth with a slight crack on the top of the tooth. The crown was misaligned and had to be filed down. It took months to be pain free but still sometimes feels uncomfortable. Then I broke a 4 year old metal and ceramic crown. The tooth was fine, no pain or problems, even with the ceramic broken off some of it. I had another cerec crown and now the tooth hurts and is sensitive to hot and cold. Is this going to get better? it's been a week. My tooth was fine before the cerec crown. The new one feels smaller, and doesn't go under my gum like the old one. It is on top of whatever tooth was there. I think the gum is not filled out all the way like with the old cap, and the senstivity is the fluid going down to the root now. Will this get better??????