Clindamycin & Vicodin Mixed
Hi all,
I just recently got my wisdom teeth out and have been taking Vicodin and clindamycin. (I only took 5 mg of Vicodin today, the rest I have been taking straight ibuprofen. I also took the Vicodin at 7 am.) For some reason, I feel uncomfortably high out of my mind right now and I want to feel back to normal. Any suggestions of something I can eat or drink to make myself come down?
Please help!
Thank you.
I can confirm the exact cause and treatment of your symptoms only after I examine you. You can take vicodin and clindamycin though rarely few interactions may occur. The symptoms experienced by you will gradually wane off once the effect of vicodin decreases. Take adequate rest and plenty of water and fluids. If the symptoms are severe a clinical examination by a primary care physician is warranted.Management will depend on the clinical examination findings. Keep me posted.
Best wishes and regards!