Could New Filling Cause Neck Soreness?
I had a filling replaced a little over a month ago, and shortly after I began to feel surges of pain down my jaw.  It took me a while to realize I felt this pain when I clamped my teeth down on the side of the filling.  Ever since then my neck has been sore on that side and just tonight I noticed a small lump on the side of my neck.  

It doesn't hurt so much when I bite down anymore, but could this still all relate to the filling?  Could I have gotten an infection or something?
you could go back and see if having the bite adjusted will help. sometimes when the bite is off it can disturb neighboring muscles. the lump should be checked by a regular doctor since its doubtful its tooth related. most dental infections involve localized pain and swelling. there is also usually discomfort when consuming hot food ad beverages.