Dental Health Expert Forum
Crest Pro-Health Rinse stains teeth

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Crest Pro-Health Rinse stains teeth
I've been reading a lot on the internet about the staining problem associated with Crest Pro-health rinse.  Many users are experiencing brown stains on their teeth that are very difficult to remove.  Why is this product on the market if it is staining people's teeth?
We in my office have not experienced this problem so it would be difficult to respond to your concerns.
I also used Crest Pro Health.  My teeth got incredibly stained - an  ugly brown stain that the hygenist will need two intensive visits to remove.  It became clear that the mouthwash was the only change I had made a few months ago and I will never use it again.  I then started to research it on the web and discovered a large number of people who have had the same experience.  Several people have contacted Crest, yet this product is still on the market.  The Company should be paying for the cleanings.  
A related discussion, Teeth Staining - Crest Pro Health was started.