Deep aching in gums and bone
For the last 3 days I have been experiencing a deep aching throbbing pain in the teeth and gums of my front bottom teeth. It comes and goes and gets ALOT worse in the evening, to the point where it hurts so bad it is almost unbearable. As I said it is not pain, but an ache. It feels like it is in the bottom of the teeth, radiating into the bone where the teeth are anchored. It is mostly the 4 front teeth that are affected. I saw the dentist 2 days ago, he said my gums look great, and he said the aching is due to grinding my teeth at night. This doesn't explain why they hurt in the evening but not in the morning, and it's only the lower front that hurts. I am 31, female and have smoked on and off for years. I have noticed that my front bottom teeth also seem to be crowding but I have already had my wisdom teeth removed. Could the tooth crowding be responsible for this pain?
If no dental and bony pathology identified clinically and radiographically, ruling out referring pain from myofascial trigger point pathology of anterior belly of digastric muscle.Seeing a tmj specialist or medical profession who is experienced in diagnosing and treating myofascial trigger point is advised.