Dental Health Community
Dental Crowns
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dental Crowns

Does anyone know anything about how long a patient could go without a crown. My dentist told me that my crown would be ready in 2 days. It actually took about 5-6 weeks. Is this normal?? My teeth in the front have shifted. I was told that the only way it could get this situation fixed is through jaw surgery followed by braces! It seems a bit extreme to me. I was told that my face will not the same surgery?
Hello,
After a root canal treatment it is important to restore your tooth to make it look, feel and work like a natural tooth .So it is necessary to  replace teeth using crowns, bridges, dentures and implants. The choice of restoration will depend on the strength of the part of the tooth that's left. A back tooth will likely need a crown since chewing puts a great deal of force on back teeth. A crown is usually placed within 3-4 days after the root canal. If there is any delay care should be taken to avoid eatuing too hard food with the root canal operated tooth. For more queries and assistance visit your dentist. Hope it helped.
Best regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dental Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank