Dental Health Community
Dental Implants vs Dental Veneers
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dental Implants vs Dental Veneers

My 18 year old daughter has two missing teeth in the front of her mouth (top).  The baby teeth have not come out, but are loose and she has missing teeth there. We've been told from many dentist, orthodonics, etc...that they have never seen this in any of there patients and is very unusual.  Apparently it's a birth defect.  Because she or we (parents) do not have dental insurance, it's very costly to have dental implants.  Would Dental Veneers be less expensive, and does she actually have to have teeth where the veneers would go, or can she do veneers instead of the implants?  Also, we consulted with a dental school to see if they can do the implants for free, but they do not work on the front teeth only the back.  Do you have any suggestions on how we can do this at low costs?