Dental health
I had a permanent crown fitted in my lower jaw three days back, and the opposite tooth in the upper jaw was grinded off so that there is no high point which puts pressure on the crown while biting. But I felt uncomfortable with the crown right from beginning. Though there were no high points on the crowned tooth, I had high points on two other tooth in the lower jaw, which were contantly touched by the opposite teeth while biting. This was causing a lot of discomfort and some pain in the lower jaw teeth. Moreover, the crown was fitting too tight and there was no space to floss. Then I developed gum swelling around the tooth which was grinded off and also around a tooth in the lower jaw. Today I went back to the doctor and got the crown removed, after which the high points are no more felt. Now I can bite properly. But my dentist says that is not logical and also cannot explain the cause of the gum swelling. Can you explain it?
well first off if ur dr is usin the bite papern not gettin mark theocclusion is rite. question for u did he cement crown n than put  floss threw?it may be cement got stuck in between teeth or crown is just to tight.most of the time the dr will try crown in n than adjust it alil. the assistant will take a xray to make sure its seated down to the gum.as far as ur swellin im guessin this tooth wasnt a root canal treated tooth.now u paid for that crown n he drilled it off?or was it in tempory?