Do fillings hurt or bleed after the tooth has been filled?
i have had a tooth that i get refilled over and over and today i went back for two fillings right next to each other. After the numness went the pain came. Both my back teeth on my left side are now hurting. Specially when i eat or just close my mouth. Now i have had heaps of fillings on this tooth and none of those have bleed or hurt. is it normal? or should i be worried that there might be something else to my tooth that my Dentist has not seen or know?
I would call the office and tell them you are in pain.  The doctor will probably see you again but its not abnormal for your tooth to hurt after a filling, especially if its a composite (tooth colored).  I have known fillings and crowns to hurt people for a few months before calming down.  Sometimes its best to leave them alone and see if the pain subsides over a month or so.
Thank you. MY tooth has stopped hurting but it bleeds when i brush in that area. and gum skin comes off when i do.