Dental Health Community
Does anyone know Mouthcoloid - colloidal silver mouthwash?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

I'm having problems and pain on my teeth. I read that colloidal silver is good for mouth problems, but I don't want to make it myself I can't even find were to buy distilled water, so I looked on the forums and found mouthcoloid mouthwash. So does anyone used it? is it modified? Can I use it?
Tags: mouthcoloid, Colloidal silver, mouthwash
Avatar dr f tn
Hi there,
Colloidal silver mouthwash is safe, inexpensive mouthwash and considered to be nontoxic and effective against wide range of bacteria. It is even effective against Candida and prevents oral thrush. It cures pyorrhea and halitosis also. It will be available in pharmacy stores which mainly sell dental products. If you fail to find it do consult a nearby dentist. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
Colloidal Silver is impossible to make yourself. Never buy it at the drugstore, that's of very bad quality. Also never buy cheap coll silver.
There are honderds of brands of colloidal silver on the market, most are of very bad quality and are useless or are even toxic.
After a long search I found this product, and helped me a lot, you can only buy it online.
https://www.purestcolloids.com/

Don't use mouthswashes for to long. Yes coll silver is very healthy (if it's of good quality), but whether you use the normal mouthwashes or take an alternative ones like coll silver or essential oils, it should only be used for a short period, because if taken to long, it can harm your teeth and can even cause decay. That is also the case with fluoride. When people take fluoride to often it will start making holes in your teeth.