Dry socket agony
I had 2 teeth pulled out 4 days ago, one premolar and one molar on the right side. I am getting ready to get braces and these extractions had to be done, plus I will need to have another extraction on the left side in about 8 days. I am still suffering from this excruciating pain on my right side. The headaches are horrible and it is making studying very difficult. My rt eye keeps hurting and I keep rubbing it. The pain comes with the headaches. It is almost continuous, non-stop. I went to the dentist 2 days later and he packed them. The one that hurt the most was  the tooth with the root canal. The dentist broke the tooth twice during extraction. Then he had a hard time pulling the root of the tooth out since it was stuck inside the gum. They gave me instructions on how to prevent a dry socket. I followed everything they said, yet still managed to get one. Oxycodone didn't help very much, aleve was useless. Tylenol helps after a while, but is it safe to be taking 1g Tylenol 1-2 times a day for days and days, because they pain just won't go away. I mean I am afraid this will injury my kidneys after a while, with all the analgesics. I really just want something that will make the pain go away and not make me drowsy because I have to study and prepare for exams. Please help ..don't know what to do !!!
Also forgot to add one question.. Is it safe to use ordinary mouthwash while having these dry sockets? Thx.