Aa
A
A
Close
Facial numbess due to bad tooth
I recently have started to experience mild facial numbness around by left eye and upper left cheek for a while now

Here is my dental problem

Back in 1996 I had my upper left wisdom tooth worked on, second from the back.  basically it decayed to the point of breaking apart and my dentist at the time did not do a root canal yet did some kind of treatment and filled it.  i do not know the treatment.  For the next 10 years it seemed fine but then last year it began to hurt.  I finally went to a new dentist and found out it is in really bad shape and the only hope is a root canal.  Plus I am blessed by having the next wisdom tooth over decayed to the point of complete removal.  that was in feb 2007.  A short while later I suddenly got this mild facial numbess on that very side.  Nothing severe.  And the tooth is starting to hurt more and more (i'm getting the root canal soon just a matter of saving up to afford it)

COuld this facial numbess be related to it and if so does it mean i waited too long to get this fixed?  The numbess is not getting worse btw
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I was wondering if anyone has ever had this
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dental Health Community Resources
Top Dental Answerers
Blank