Fever and pain 3 weeks after extraction
Hi.
I've been extracted a wisdom tooth at the bottom right side. 3 days after, the dentist identified a dry socket and padded me several times since then. However, last week (2 weeks from the extraction) I started to develop a fever. At the beginning I thought it is just an influenza. However, I had absolutely no cold symptoms. Now, when the fever is with me for 10 days, I'm sure it is not viral. The fever is always 99 in the morning and 100 in the evening. In addition, the ache on the place of the extraction have never easied significantly, though I can feel it only if I press there with a finger. Also, I have a severe headache on the side of the tooth.
My question is if 10 days fever can be because of the extracted tooth. Should I ask doctor t prescribe antibiotics? Is it still dry socket or infection?
Thanks,
Dmitry
Gravity boots or yoga are better than a chiropracter for putting your spine back inline if thats the problem.  An aspirin sized amount of calcium powder rubbed on the gums will provide very rapid pain control.  Too much at one time will give you headache.  Rinse mouth with warm water with teaspoon salt in it or clean seawater if you can get it.  Oregano tea either cold or hot can take of infection.  Oregano oil is also available.  Chose this before taking antibiotics.  Place a teaspoon of virgin coconut oil in mouth and swish it around as long as possible also good for dental problems, called oil pulling
go back to the dentist. he will be able to tell if you need medication or not. forget various oils or gravity boots and follow your dentists instructions!
When dentists can't seem to cure the problem people turn to nature, because we are from nature.  Try blending the onion and celery.  Try the calcium.  Try the oregano.  All of these things will help and not cause any problems.
is there seriously the same answer to all of the post here????