Filling pains for 3 weeks
I went to the dentist about 3 weeks ago and was told that i had caivities on 6 upper teeth. I went back the next day and had them filled with the white fillings and also had deep cleaning done on my upper arch. Since then i have had pain whenever i eat anything harder than bread. I have been back to the dentist several times and had the bite checked (which he says is fine), had the deep cleaning redone in certain areas, and had more x-rays taken to ensure that he got all of the cavities (which he says he did). I have asked and he said that all of my cavities were very small and nowhere near the nerve. Yet i am still in pain while eating. My question is, has anyone experianced this before and if so what was the problems. Will it go away on its own, or do i need to go see another dentist. He says i do not have any cracks in my teeth and that i dont need any root canals. My teeth were fine before this, the only reason i went in the first place was to be evaluated for TMJ as my jaw muscles were bothering me for about 2 weeks prior. Thank you for any advice you can give me.

Also, will be seeing an endodontist in about 2 weeks hopefully, and would like any information about what to ask.

Thank you.
Going back to your dentist to have more occlusal adjustment is advised.Please review my reply to tooley, a new crown hurting for a month , which will give you more detailed information to your presenting symptoms.
how long had it been since you had your teeth cleaned?
It had been about 3 years since i had my teeth cleaned and this was the first time that i had the deep cleaning done.