Aa
A
A
Close
Foul saliva smell, root canal and white substance
Hi im a 22 years old guy I don't have any major health problem except my thyroid is on the watch
(TSH level are a bit high but the T4 is normal, its been like this for about 3 years, I have blood test every 3 months sometimes it's normal sometimes TSH is a little high)
-Recently (about 8 months) iv been feeling a bad breath when I wake up  thats not too bad but the problem is its still there all day long.
I think its the saliva cuz when I take my finger and rub it on my tongue (in the back only, the front is ok) it smells pretty bad

* I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day

* I floss everyday

* I clean my tongue everyday (I started that about 4 months ago...nothing changed)

* I have a root canal and a crown on one of my front teeth (have done it in 1997, the color is fading away and the dentist wants to change it but its very expensive for a student)

* I noticed that when I rub my finger between my gum and my jaw (bottom) there is some whiteish substance on my finger,its like dead skin but i don't think its skin (its not always there, like when I brush my teeth it goes away but it comes back after a few hours)

* I feel like I have more saliva in my mouth

*I asked my dentist, he barely checked and said its most probably my tonsil that are making stones (I look with a flashlight, I can't see anything)

* I went to the doctor before, he asked me if I was diabetic and did some blood test, all negative

Help please? Im living in Canada but im about to leave for a year long trip in south east Asia, I really want that problem fixed ASAP I can't deal with that anymore it's really depressing
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Also should add that the dentist took xray last year and that all my wisdom tooth won't come out apparently, I know one is a bit sideway and sometimes on the area where they would grow the gum is sore
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dental Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank