Hi im a 22 years old guy I don't have any major health problem except my thyroid is on the watch
(TSH level are a bit high but the T4 is normal, its been like this for about 3 years, I have blood test every 3 months sometimes it's normal sometimes TSH is a little high)
-Recently (about 8 months) iv been feeling a bad breath when I wake up thats not too bad but the problem is its still there all day long.
I think its the saliva cuz when I take my finger and rub it on my tongue (in the back only, the front is ok) it smells pretty bad
* I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day
* I floss everyday
* I clean my tongue everyday (I started that about 4 months ago...nothing changed)
* I have a root canal and a crown on one of my front teeth (have done it in 1997, the color is fading away and the dentist wants to change it but its very expensive for a student)
* I noticed that when I rub my finger between my gum and my jaw (bottom) there is some whiteish substance on my finger,its like dead skin but i don't think its skin (its not always there, like when I brush my teeth it goes away but it comes back after a few hours)
* I feel like I have more saliva in my mouth
*I asked my dentist, he barely checked and said its most probably my tonsil that are making stones (I look with a flashlight, I can't see anything)
* I went to the doctor before, he asked me if I was diabetic and did some blood test, all negative
Help please? Im living in Canada but im about to leave for a year long trip in south east Asia, I really want that problem fixed ASAP I can't deal with that anymore it's really depressing
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.