Foul saliva smell, root canal and white substance
Hi im a 22 years old guy I don't have any major health problem except my thyroid is on the watch
(TSH level are a bit high but the T4 is normal, its been like this for about 3 years, I have blood test every 3 months sometimes it's normal sometimes TSH is a little high)
-Recently (about 8 months) iv been feeling a bad breath when I wake up  thats not too bad but the problem is its still there all day long.
I think its the saliva cuz when I take my finger and rub it on my tongue (in the back only, the front is ok) it smells pretty bad

* I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day

* I floss everyday

* I clean my tongue everyday (I started that about 4 months ago...nothing changed)

* I have a root canal and a crown on one of my front teeth (have done it in 1997, the color is fading away and the dentist wants to change it but its very expensive for a student)

* I noticed that when I rub my finger between my gum and my jaw (bottom) there is some whiteish substance on my finger,its like dead skin but i don't think its skin (its not always there, like when I brush my teeth it goes away but it comes back after a few hours)

* I feel like I have more saliva in my mouth

*I asked my dentist, he barely checked and said its most probably my tonsil that are making stones (I look with a flashlight, I can't see anything)

* I went to the doctor before, he asked me if I was diabetic and did some blood test, all negative

Help please? Im living in Canada but im about to leave for a year long trip in south east Asia, I really want that problem fixed ASAP I can't deal with that anymore it's really depressing
Also should add that the dentist took xray last year and that all my wisdom tooth won't come out apparently, I know one is a bit sideway and sometimes on the area where they would grow the gum is sore