Dental Health Expert Forum
Gum Problems and Shaking Teeth

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Gum Problems and Shaking Teeth
I am 30 years old. for the past 5 years i am having severe dental problems like shaking teeth. Some of them are removed by dentist and some treatment was given for others. still i am having the same problem like my gums were gone below the teeth and I am having pain in taking too cold and too hot foods. I was told by my dentist that a severe bone loss was found in my case that too horizontal bone loss and the reasons are not specific. he advised me to continue the medicines and he advised me to take ayurvedic 'Gum Tone Powder'. Friends I request you to give me some suggestions in keeping my teeth normal.

Thanks in advance
I think you need to consult a periodontist asap.
you should see a peridontist