Dental Health Community
Gum pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Gum pain

I started with lower gum pain 2 days ago. I also noticed 2 of my teeth were loose. T he pain is severe and can't get into a dentist for 2 weeks. I don't seem to be sensitive th cold and heat , just the gum is painful and down the chin. I have receeded gum lines. What is going on. I tried mouth rinses with salt water and mouthrine with flouride but no relief. Ambesol don't touch it.
3213656_tn?1345825553
first i need to know how old are you and do you have diabetes mellitus or hormonal imbalance or any other conditions
second, i think you mean lower anterior teeth
do u brush and floss ur teeth?
is there bleeding, redness, swelling on ur gum?
is there tartar on ur teeth?
i think u have gingivitis or periodontitis if the inflammation involves tissues that support the teeth
u need to c dentist or dental hygienist to examin ur gum clinically and give u proper treatment
if u can't u can use chlorhexidine mouthwash10ml  2/day, (rinse ur mouth for 1 min) for 7 days, but u have to know it sometimes causes staining on teeth which is removed by polishing at dental clinics, and it causes burning sensation and temporary tase disturbance

hope u will be better soon
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dental Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank