Dental Health Expert Forum
Guma bleeding for no reason

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Guma bleeding for no reason

I have  a problem, not long ago i had to go to the dentist because my gums kept bleeding when i brushed my teeth now the problem had gone away and it has come back only I dont even ned to touch my gums for them to bleed, i am really worried this is going to cause me alot of harm, please help?
Avatar_dr_m_tn
If your gums are bleeding it is obviously a symptom that there is inflammation present and has to be treated. The causes are numerous but the bottom line is that it has to be treated asap.
I'd have your dentist re-evaluate the situation. If there is no dental reason for your gums to be bleeding, then you may want to see an MD and have a physical, including bloodwork
My gums have started bleeing too but there more.
I have been getting mouth sores for the past 3 months. At first I just had one in front of my bottom teeth inside my mouth. It looked like cracks in my mouth and blood spots.  One of those bumps is enlarged, white and sore. My mouth is constantly very sore.
More recently, I've been getting sores after I drink alcohol. I first noticed this one morning when I felt pain on the front of my gums and felt a big hard bump there that was quite sore. This sore has since become more soft, as I can move it around with my finger and feel off what apears to be dead skin but it hasn't gone away after a month. My neck has also gotten sore after drinking and sometimes just after I wake up without drinking.

I feel healthy otherwise. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! I'M REALLY SICK OF THIS AND JUST WANT TO FEEL BETTTER!!!
Could be anemia.  Gums bleeding for no reason is always a sign of it.  Go to a regular doctor and have you tested for it.