Had first root canal, question about pain meds
I was wondering, thursday i have had my first root canal and was given penicillin, motrin 800 and vicodin.  I was told to take the Motrin and vic together as needed.  So far, i have only taken 2 of each on thursday and friday (4 each total) and one this morning.  

How long is it safe to take those meds?

I take verapamil to regulate my heart beat (begin) and it seems the motrin has a interaction with it, but my pharmisist said it was not an issue
Hi there,
Motrin is used in backpain, toothache, muscle aches and fever.Verapamil is used in high blood pressure, migraine, cluster headaches, headache, atrial fibrillation/flutter etc.Both these drugs if taken together can cause few interactions but not in all people. Any drug is usually prescribed only if the benefits outweigh the risks. It is best to discuss with your doctor about the duration and frequency of taking these medications. Do not stop taking any medication without consulting your doctor. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!