Hard Lump Under Upper Left Gum
I have a hard lump under my gums. It isn't white. It feels like it is really up under my gums, but very hard. To the side of the roots of my tooth .... or maybe it is, somehow the roots themselves. It is a quarter of an inch too far out - swelling, a really bad tooth ace etc. occurred. This all happened after I got those two teeth worked on. Told my dentist, he took xrays and denied any existence. Told me to wait a while. I did, it got a lot worse. I called up several times begging for something. Finally, he prescribed penicillin w/o seeing me. I took it. The pain overall is gone ( which radiated to several teeth. I was also sensitive to hot/cold. I thought it was an abcess, but the lump has seemed to grow a little still, it is hard like a rock. Right on the side of my gum. My dentist is now gone for three weeks to another state. The teeth he worked on is still sensitive to hot or cold and they are a little loose. It feels like a one inch rock up underneath my skin.
Did you have that "shock" with the shot on this tooth? I had this with a different tooth several years ago. I had a dentist who was ill and he misdiagnosed me. The bump was an abcess but he thought it was tied to my sinus cavity and was painful for that reason. He gave me surface meds for the gums and antibiotics but it never worked and the pain persisted, and the bump did not go away. I switched dentists and immediately he knew it was an infected tooth due to a crack and needed to be removed so he pulled it and of course the issue was gone but I lost the tooth.
Find out who is on call for him.They will help you, or even speak to another dentist.If it was an absess the antibiotics will sometimes take the edge off for awhile but will not solve the "root of the problem".Sometimes teeth are stirred up a bit after work.It is not normal the swelling you are speaking of and you should get a 2nd opinion,esp. in his/her absence.
I have a white hard bump in my upper canine teeth i have it for like 6 months now and it dosnt hurt. I dont smoke. I dont drink. or do anything wrong.. It small it dosnt grows its whiteish and if i rub it it get surrouned like red. but I dont know what it is
Is it a gum disease and ulcer.---
i have had a big white lump on my inner upper left its hard as stone and hurts to swollow and eat unless soft foods