Dental Health Community
Hard White Lumps...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Hard White Lumps...

i have recently had 2 teeth removed due to bad decay..... this was 2 weeks ago... and i have noticed today that above the extraction on one side there is 2 solid white lumps that ar painfull to touch and i have noticed that the side of my gum where it is touching the extraction site there're small white soft lumps forming and has swollen allitle... but these white spots do come of with little force and course no pain.... any ideas??? i have also got another solid white lump forming on the other extraction site to...
hi i also have swelling on my gum above my front teeth.there is a small white lump there too.i had fillings put in only.i have no idea what it is either.my dentist says i need a root canal.amoxillian antibiotics have helped me and taken it awayfor a few months ask yr dentist for an antibiotic