Help with braces.
I have had my braces for 6 months now and I am still in a lot of discomfort and everyone I tell they tell me this isn’t natural.

Here is a list of things that is causing me a lot of stress:

-          I am still unable to talk properly

-          I cannot close my mouth.

-           I don’t have a bite or a natural bite at that

-          I can’t chew like I used to and I can’t close my mouth while I chew

-          Can’t use a straw  to drink because it causes discomfort

-          Can’t use my front teeth and bottom front teeth at all meaning I can’t bite into anything.

-          Can’t put my teeth together.

-          My jaw is uncomfortable most of the time and my entre mouth just feels really uncomfortable all time

-          Getting them tightened still hurts a lot when my friends say that should have gone by now.

These are the only things that come to my mind but the list goes on.

The only thing I had wrong with my teeth was that they weren’t straight, other than that I had no problems with my teeth. I really need help because it has been half a year and I am incredibly frustrated all the time.  I miss talking and eating properly. I miss being able to close my mouth the most because it doesn’t feel right at all.

What should I do?
You need to address your problems to your orthodontist. If he or she can to solve your problem, you may need to see a tmj specialist.
Thank you so much for replying!

I actually have told him numerous times, every time I go in. He tells me my teeth must be really sensitive and because they are moving all over the place really quickly is the reason I don't have a natural bite. He says its going to take time and assures me I don't have TMJ. So not sure what to do.

Seeing a tmj specialist who is competent in occlusion is advised.if you can find the right person , your problem is not difficult to be fixed.it,s probably that your right or left last tooth ,usually second molar, hits first when you close your mouth.for the time being, slightly selective grinding of the initial contact, you probably will achieve comfortable bite.in addition, you can have anterior partial splint , which can help stabilize your TMJs.