Aa
A
A
Close
How much $$$ is too much $$$???
Hi, I have problems with my teeth. I am missing about 8 of my teeth. I also have problems such as discoloration of my teeth, chips in some of the front teeth which need to be corrected, and a few other problems as well.
I went to a cosmetic dentist in my area who is very well known, and has won a few awards for his outstanding work in cosmetic dentistry. I have seen lots, and lots of before/after pics, and this guy is most definitely talented when it comes to restoring a persons smile. So, he is really good at what he does.
I know that I did not provide a lot of information about my dental problems, but I don't know exactly what all of them are, and I only can take a guess at what I need done in terms of deltal work, and that includes:
- Several implants
- Veneers on 8 or more teeth
- Bonding (maybe?)
- A few extractions
- Maybe a few cavities that need to be filled
- A few crowns - maybe 3 or 4??
To make a long story short, LOL, I went to see this dentist and he checked my teeth out, then came the moment I was waiting for: How much is this going to cost??? Well, he gave me a range of the cost. The lowest cost solution included either dentures, or partials. The highest cost represents a full mouth restoration. Anyway, the range that I was quoted was between $7,000 and $95,000. There are no typos in that cost range, BTW!!! My question is this: Has anybody ever heard of someone having, or needing NINETY FIVE THOUSAND dollars worth of dental work??? Or even close to that amount? Maybe more than that? I ask this simply because I have NEVER heard of such a high cost for dental work in my entire life. So, do I need to find another dentist? Or could that price be realistic based on the limited information that I was able to provide? Either way, I cannot afford $95,000 for dental work, not in this lifetime anyway. I don't think that I could swing even $50,000. $30,000 - maybe? But probably no higher than that. Is there a chance that I could get high quality cosmetic dental work done in another country? If so, then where would I look for it?
Any help/ideas/suggestions would be extremely appreciated. I am really stuck because I honestly don't know what to do next. I do not want dentures, but I don't want to spend a fortune either.
Thank you in advance!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
my dentist would charge in the neighborhood of 20,000 to 30,000 for these procedures.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dental Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank