How to stop gums receding due to hard brushing?
Hi.I'm 16, for about a year my gums have been receding, it used to be due to my hard brushing, which i stopped, whenever i floss, it bleeds, so i stopped as well, a few months ago, i stopped brushing regularly and started brushing once a day only due to the fact i was too depressed after looking constantly at my gums and would only brush in the showers. I have started brushing regularly, and properly, but for some reason, my gums still recedes and my bottom teeth are nearly falling out,what should i do???

For some reason, my upper gums are completely NOT affected by all.
You should go see a periodontist.  If you are continuing to get recession in areas that you are constantly being careful in how you brush, the brushing may not be the cause.  You could have localized periodontitis or genetic recession.  A periodontist would be able to determine the cause and once removed, would be able to tissue graft the area back to near normal.

If you bleed when you floss, its because you do not floss enough.  Bacteria release acids as waste, which irritates and weakens the gums.  If you remove the bacteria, the gums will have a chance to restrengthen. Healthy gums will not bleed at all when flossing.  Gums will heal in about 2 weeks of correct flossing.