Dental Health Expert Forum
I dont get numb.

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

I dont get numb.

Its been a long time since I've had dental work done because of insurance and being terrified. The last 3 or 4 times I had fillings they had to give me 6 shots and I still felt most of it. I have three teeth that's the fillings broke out of and took most of the tooth with them. I went for a free exam a few months ago and they said I needed root canals,the rest of those three teeth pulled,and bridge work. They said they might even have to cut some of them out. Can they put me to sleep because that's the only way I will do it?
Yes, being put to sleep as you say could be a great thing for you.  

Especially with the anxiety, it would help with the stress of treatment and provide a good experience in the sense that you won't remember the treatment.  

Bump
Bump
Well now there is a painfree needle less option to administer anesthesia. It is called Injex where pressure is applied on the gum to make it numb. You do not have to take any needle shots and this is a safe method. Try this next time.