LOOSE TOOTH HELP!
Last night, I bit into a piece of hard pizza crust and grinded my upper and lower teeth together-now it's loose. You can see it "wiggle" a little bit. Has anyone had this problem, or something like it? Can it resolve on it's own or will it need to be extracted and replaced! I am so worried because it's my front tooth, bottom and there's no way I have the money for a new tooth! Any advice would be so appreciated! Thank you.... :(  
Its shouldn't have done that much damage....just watch it closely and stop touching the tooth....its might be in your head espically since u said "wiggle a little bit"...so it prolly nothing big
Thanks, I'm still freaking out a little bit, but it's getting better. The dentist said he didn't want to splint it (bond it together with another tooth), so It's just chillin there all loose. He also filed the tooth down a little bit so that the tooth doesn't knock the top tooth. So stressful. Oh well. I will keep the board updated so if this happens to someone else, hopefully they wont stress as bad as I did!