Little bumps around the edge of my tongue
Lately my tongue has been feeling like it has been burned. It all started a few days ago and I don't remember burning my tongue or anything. But I just noticed today, when looking at a mirror that there were little bumps around the edge of my tongue. Also, my lips were getting dry a lot easier even though I've been drinking a decent amount of water everyday. The bumps seems to hurt more and more as the days passes on. Here's a picture of my tongue: http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i324/roarono/IMAG0133.jpg
The bumps aren't white or anything, the color matches completely with my tongue. The thing is, the bumps are only around the edge as you can see in the picture. There isn't any on the top, bottom, or back of my tongue. I've been searching for answers and was wondering if this was herpes? Because I really hope it isn't. ): Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.