Dental Health Expert Forum
Molar Pain
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Molar Pain

Over the last three days, I've had a dull ache in my back and upper molars, which occassionally moves to my front teeth. Mostly it's centralized in my back left molar, and at my last 6-month checkup, I was told everything was fine. I don't think I have a cavity, but I do have a cold, and I heard this could be deflected pain. I had my wisdom teeth out this Christmas, but I don't know if this pain has anything to do with that.

I'm in England right now, and I know the dentristy system isn't good here, so I'm genuinely afraid there might be a real problem. Hopefully it's just sinus pain-it does go away, but it has been getting worse, though the pain is not severe.