Molar tooth Infection?
Recently i went to my dentise and complained my tooth was hurting, she then basically told me i was wrong, and the pain was coming from my wisdom tooth, and filled the tooth i said it was in with a white fillin,

Now i'm in the most pain i've ever felt from my molar back Right tooth, and shes put a fillin in there so i can't use anything to get rid of the pain apart from abuprofen which hardly even touches the amount of pain im in,

I can't chew on anything, when i close my mouth my teeth hit it and it hurts lots, my cheek hurts, my jaw hurts, my ere aches, and my temple seems to be stith and very annoyying. I can't sleep at night, i been awake for 4 days now =/ constatly taking pils,

I feel like either ripping it out my self, or blowing my head off, really its ruinin my live,
there is a problem.if you havent already call your dentist right now.  many patients have refered pain and think one tooth hurts when its really another so maybe there was a problem with the other tooth and she thought she was correcting your problem. many times such things like a cracked tooth can not be visible but can cause pain. maybe there was pulp damage and you need a root canal. your solution is to go back and try to find the real problem. the longer you wait the worse it will get. i dont understand how anyone in such sever pain will decide to wait days before taking action!