Aa
A
A
Close
Molar tooth Infection?
Recently i went to my dentise and complained my tooth was hurting, she then basically told me i was wrong, and the pain was coming from my wisdom tooth, and filled the tooth i said it was in with a white fillin,

Now i'm in the most pain i've ever felt from my molar back Right tooth, and shes put a fillin in there so i can't use anything to get rid of the pain apart from abuprofen which hardly even touches the amount of pain im in,

I can't chew on anything, when i close my mouth my teeth hit it and it hurts lots, my cheek hurts, my jaw hurts, my ere aches, and my temple seems to be stith and very annoyying. I can't sleep at night, i been awake for 4 days now =/ constatly taking pils,

I feel like either ripping it out my self, or blowing my head off, really its ruinin my live,
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
there is a problem.if you havent already call your dentist right now.  many patients have refered pain and think one tooth hurts when its really another so maybe there was a problem with the other tooth and she thought she was correcting your problem. many times such things like a cracked tooth can not be visible but can cause pain. maybe there was pulp damage and you need a root canal. your solution is to go back and try to find the real problem. the longer you wait the worse it will get. i dont understand how anyone in such sever pain will decide to wait days before taking action!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dental Health Community Resources